Shower Anywhere, Without The Need To Plug In! Bring The Comfort Of A Hot Shower, Wherever You Go!
If you love the outdoors but hate being dirty and sticky. This is the perfect accessories for your adventurous lifestyle. Easy fill, hang and use on the go
- Super Easy to Use - When the water temperature is good enough for you, you just simply hang the shower bag, turn on the shower head and you can enjoy your outdoor shower! There is a storage bag when you can put soap, shampoo in it.
- Solar Heated | Eco-Friendly: Made with nontoxic 4-ply construction of PVC layers, complete with a durable strap for hanging, it pressurizes the water using gravity. (No batteries required) Fill and close the twist cap, then place the tank in the sun until the water warms up. On the back there is a handy temperature gauge, so you get the perfect shower every time.
- Multipurpose: The shower is perfect for all outdoor recreational activities and adventures. Providing you with 5 gallons of bathing water. Great for camping, mountaineering, surfing, beach days and hiking. It conveniently provides steady flowing water pressure when you need it. Works as a camp kitchen/bath accessory, perfect for taking warm/hot showers outdoors.
- Outdoor shower bag environmental and durable: This 5 gallon shower bag made of PVC non-toxic and Eco-friendly material which are safe to human health. The shower bag with strong handles and strengthened plastic tubes make it more solid and durable, the front pocket design help you to hold some shower accessories.
- Portable | Compact-Ability: The entire shower is compatible, allowing it to fit snug inside your travel bag or rucksack. Ultra lightweight with a built in (wide) carry handle, it's easy to transport even with a full tank. Our camping shower can be conveniently mounted virtually anywhere, (tree branches) perfect for all outdoor adventures.
How to use:
- Outdoor Camping Hiking Solar Shower Bag
- Material: PVC
- Water capacity: 5 gallons (20 liters).
- Size: 45X50 CM
- 1*Heating Camping Shower Bag
- Please allow 1-2 cm differs due to manual measurement.
- Real color may slightly be different from pictures due to computer screen's resolution, brightness, contrast etc. Thanks for your understanding.
- If you need to add hot water by yourself, please do not exceed 50 degrees。
- Please test the water temperature before bathing, if it is too hot, you can add cool water appropriately
- Please clean the water inside when not in use
- Do not touch sharp objects to avoid scratching the bag
- water temperature should not exceed 50 degrees, otherwise it will affect the life of the bath bag